In this week’s show:-
- We experiment with live video! (You can watch the recording on Youtube)
- We take a look at what’s been happening in the news:
- We catch up with what’s happening in the Ubuntu community:
- The Ubuntu App Showdown shows up again
- The Ubuntu Edge is a success (even if it doesn’t reach its target)
- XMir rears its head on Saucy Salamander
- Don’t be phased by the new way of deploying SRUs.
- Firefox stays as the default browser… for now.
- Mark Shuttleworth talks about why it doesn’t worry him that Canonical’s not profitable.
- And we mention some events:
We’ll be back next week, when we’ll talk to Zane Swafford about his experience getting an app sold through the Software Centre. In the meantime, send us your feedback!
Please send your comments and suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on IRC in #ubuntu-uk-podcast on Freenode
Leave a voicemail via phone: +44 (0) 203 298 1600, sip: email@example.com and skype: ubuntuukpodcast
Follow our twitter feed http://twitter.com/uupc
Find our Facebook Fan Page
Follow us on Google Plus
Leave us some segment ideas on the Etherpad