Laura Cowen, Mark Johnson, Alan Pope, and Tony Whitmore are in Studio A for episode 18 of season 4 of the Ubuntu Podcast from the UK LoCo Team!
In this week’s show:-
- We chat about installing Oneiric and about getting out and about to the London release party for the Oneiric release, the Ubuntu Happy Hour in Farnborough, and the Science Museum in London.
- We discuss teaching ICT in schools. And the quiz is back! This episode it’s Who Wants To Be A Massive Ubuntu Geek? and it’s hosted by Tony.
- In the news:-
- Yes, you guessed it, FOSDEM will happen in Brussels on 4th – 5th February 2012.
- We have a Bit About Ubuntu:-
- Not about Ubuntu
- We have a command line lurrrrrrrrve from commandlinefu.com:
export PS1=”[\u@`hostname -I` \W]$ “
Something to do with finding out the IP address of a computer…(maybe look into it a bit before you use it)
- We have your feedback, including a contemplation of the future from the Wing Commander.
- And finally, next episode’s Pointless-style quiz will be hosted by Mark. Please fill in this survey…
Comments and suggestions are welcomed to: email@example.com
Leave us some segment ideas on the Etherpad
Join us on IRC in #ubuntu-uk-podcast on Freenode
Leave a voicemail via phone: +44 (0) 203 298 1600, sip: firstname.lastname@example.org and skype: ubuntuukpodcast
Follow our twitter feed http://twitter.com/uupc
Follow us on Identi.ca http://identi.ca/uupc
Find our Facebook Fan Page
Discuss this episode in the Forums