Laura Cowen, Mark Johnson, and Tony Whitmore are joined by guest presenter Andy Piper in Studio A for episode 14 of season 4 of the Ubuntu Podcast from the UK LoCo Team!
In this week’s show:-
- We talk about life after OggCamp, building a Nanode, the OggCamp11 Lanyrd page, applying for Ubuntu membership and having an Ubuntu wiki page, creating a PDF form on Linux (or not), upgrading to Natty (finally), learning to use Inkscape, making screencasts (on Windows), and buying a game from the Ubuntu Software Centre.
- We interview Matt Revell about his new job as Launchpad Product Manager and Jonathan Lange about developer.ubuntu.com and pkgme.
- We announce the winner of our pre-OggCamp11 competition to win a MeeNee laptop.
- In the news:-
- 15th October, Blackpool, UK – Barcamp Blackpool
- We have a Bit About Ubuntu:-
- Finally we have your feedback including a mail from James Fox offering $15 for a fix to Ubuntu’s WakeOnLan function. Listen to the show for more details. You can contact James on jhowardfox [at] yahoo.com.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed to: email@example.com
Leave us some segment ideas on the Etherpad
Join us on IRC in #ubuntu-uk-podcast on Freenode
Leave a voicemail via phone: +44 (0) 203 298 1600, sip: firstname.lastname@example.org and skype: ubuntuukpodcast
Follow our twitter feed http://twitter.com/uupc
Follow us on Identi.ca http://identi.ca/uupc
Find our Facebook Fan Page
Discuss this episode in the Forums