Laura Cowen, Tony Whitmore, Alan Pope, and Mark Johnson are in Studio A again (with podcats) for episode 8 of season 4 of the Ubuntu Podcast from the UK LoCo Team!
In this week’s show:-
- We talk about photographing weddings, quietening PCs, buying a Proliant Microserver, and pimping Laura’s online survey just a little bit more:Thanks hugely to everyone who has taken part. Before the survey closes on Friday, I’d love for anyone in the UK who isn’t especially techie or into energy-saving to take part if at all possible. Please pass the link on to anyone you know like this.
- In the news:-
- We mention upcoming event, OggCamp11:-
- At listener Jason Simmons’ suggestion, we discuss making Linux servers easier to use.
- We interview Frank Karlitschek about his ownCloud project (literally, a cloud of your very own). Try it out or get involved.
- We have a Bit About Ubuntu:-
- ..and a bit that’s Not About Ubuntu:-
- And we had some Command Line Love:
- Finally we have your feedback.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us some segment ideas on the Etherpad
Join us on IRC in #ubuntu-uk-podcast on Freenode
Leave a voicemail via phone: +44 (0) 203 298 1600, sip: email@example.com and skype: ubuntuukpodcast
Follow our twitter feed http://twitter.com/uupc
Follow us on Identi.ca http://identi.ca/uupc
Find our Facebook Fan Page
Discuss this episode in the Forums