Laura Cowen, Tony Whitmore and Alan Pope are back with episode 13 of season 3 of the Ubuntu Podcast from the UK LoCo Team!
In this week’s show:-
- We talk about about what we’ve been doing including ebaying more stuff, going on a photowalk, being a book at WOMAD and using Tomboy again after messing it up.
- We discuss the language and content on Planet Ubuntu
- In the news:-
- We mention some upcoming events:-
- We have a double-whammy of Command Line Love
- We ponder about tablets and whether we would use them.
- We mention some Ubuntu related news in the Gerald/bit-about-Ubuntu/ecosphere:-
- Finally we have your feedback.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave us some segment ideas on the Etherpad
Join us on IRC in #ubuntu-uk-podcast on Freenode
Leave a voicemail via phone: +44 (0) 845 508 1986, sip: email@example.com and skype: ubuntuukpodcast
Follow our twitter feed http://twitter.com/uupc
Follow us on Identi.ca http://identi.ca/uupc
Find our Facebook Fan Page
Discuss this episode in the Forums