Dave Murphy, Alan Pope, Tony Whitmore and Dave Walker present the twentieth and final episode in season one of the Ubuntu Podcast from the UK Local Community Support Team.
In this exceptionally late episode recorded at the Ubuntu Developer Summit at the beginning of December, we have interviews with:-
- Matt Zimmerman, CTO for Canonical
- Matthew Paul Thomas, usability guru and Canonical Design Team member
- Robert Collins, Bazaar developer and phenomenal multi-tasker
- Graham Binns, Launchpad developer, guitarist and photographer
- Stuart Langridge, Online Services Developer for Canonical, web genius and ex-LUGRadio podcaster
- No news or competition this week, but we have the result of the competition to win a copy of the book Ubuntu Kung-Fu
- We’ll be back soon with season two. If you have any ideas for content we might consider in season two, or suggestions on how we can improve the show, contact us to let us know. See you all soon!
Comments and suggestions are welcomed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to 30 seconds of voicemail can be left at +44 (0) 845 508 1986
Follow our twitter feed http://twitter.com/uupc
Follow us on Identi.ca http://identi.ca/uupc
Discuss this episode in the Forums